We’re still working on our kitchen. Yesterday we—well, not “we” exactly—moved two large book cases out in anticipation of painting. These hadn’t been moved since 1991.
Once the book cases were moved out, left behind were:
- 1 pilgrim hat, made of construction paper and hand painted by a pre-schooler
- 1 metal end from a bolo tie (owned by same preschooler)
- 1 birthday party goodie bag with some contents remaining
- 1 Ziploc bag containing two Tootsie Pops, a mini box of raisins and a large plastic eyeball
- 19 years’ worth of dust bunnies